Insecticide barrier against crawling insects, up to 1 year without insects
Total effectiveness and up to 1 year with a single application. Against all kinds of crawling insects (cockroaches, ants, spiders, silverfish, fleas, bed bugs) It is formulated with professional properties in the form of a lacquer for home use. MASTERLAC creates an invisible protective barrier and eliminates insects on contact. The effect is instantaneous, and its effectiveness is long lasting. Extraordinary efficiency, it also has larvicidal action, eliminates insect larvae thus avoiding new infestations.
- With a single application, a transparent, non-visible film is obtained on the surface that lasts up to 12 months.
- With built-in cannula to better direct the product in more difficult places, cracks, holes…
- It can also be applied on fabrics, such as curtains, carpets, doormats.
- Effectively kills all three species of cockroaches (Oriental or Black cockroach, Blonde or German cockroach, American cockroach).
- Eliminates insect eggs and larvae by breaking the reproductive cycle.
How to use
Direct application on the surfaces where insects perch and transit to create an insecticide barrier.