Corpofen® Profesional JC-CTPI-3
Preventive and curative treatment
Insecticide and fungicide against all kinds of insects and xylogaphic fungi.
It complies with all the specific curative efficacy tests for each insect, Hylotrupes, Lyctus, Anobium punctatum, Termites and Basidiomycete Fungi (including Coriolus versicolor), essential for all curative treatments for PCO.
Fast action at very low doses.
Formulated with three fungicides which ensures a broad spectrum against wood fungi.
Extraordinary capacity for penetration, diffusion and fixation.
- Based on CYPERMETHRIN, which is up to 5 times more effective against termites than Permethrin.
- It is the only treatment that combines the insecticidal action of Cypermethrin as the most powerful active ingredient, with the broad spectrum achieved by combining three fungicides: Propiconazole, Tebuconazole and IPBC.
- 50 years of experience, 10 years without reinfestation in thousands of treatments.
- With fixing agents that keep the active materials inside the wood cells over time, ensuring a long persistence.
- Fast-acting at very low doses.
How to use
For exposed wood, use class type 2, 3.1 and 3.2 Ready to use.
Suitable for injection, spraying and aspersion.